MyRank

Click here to go to MyRank

Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Brain Teasers [With Answers].......

Hello Everyone....!!

Here are the answers of Brain Teasers.......




Brain Teaser 1:

I am noisy!
Sometimes I boom and
sometimes I rumble.
I come after lightning.
What am I?

Answer: I am thunder.

Brain Teaser 2:

I am in the solar system, but
I am not a planet.
My heat warms the air.
What am I?

Answer: I am the sun.

Brain Teaser 3:

I am part of the water cycle.
I am the reason that puddles disappear.
I am water droplets going back into the air.
What am I?

Answer: I am evaporation.

Brain Teaser 4:

I am shown with numbers.
I can be Fahrenheit or Celsius.
I start with t, but my second letter is not h.
I tell how hot or cold something is.
What am I?

Answer: I am the temperature.

No comments:

Post a Comment